November 25, 2012

Sunday 25th November

Cattery


ta da the porch roof is on!


Oh my it is rather cute don't yea think!


James is rather handy with a hammer and nails - good skills to have!

Garden
Our William Lobb rose - Rather fitting that it has bloomed this weekend - I got to sneak out to attend a genealogy seminar. Lobb is one of the branches I'm searching. in our family tree.


Mouse on the Mantle.. Brent's turn today

This juice was great fun to drink- But now my head hurts and my tummy is all bubbly and I've just lost my lunch.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brent, or James, is that a bottle of Lemon Lime & Bitters on the prop up post?? Or maybe something stronger, Wonderful job in super fast time. Beautiful rose, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SMILE - Yes a well deserved beer don't you think. They have a lot to do before the Christmas guests arrive but I am told it will all be done. SMILE.

      Delete
  2. Wow the cattery looks great! I bet my Rosie couldn't escape from there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think your Rosie would give me a good run for my money!
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  3. That new porch on the cattery looks great - I also noticed the temporary shelf for the bottle of cider or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Yes a much deserved drop for Brent don;t yea think. SMILE

      Delete
  4. Oh Mousie - you will learn!
    That's a lovely old rose also noticed the sweet peas climbing the netting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I think the person who put it there has been there done that...
      yes sweet peas are out - I must admit to missing watering the other ones by cattery steps and they are not growing as well.
      Love Leanne

      Delete