November 30, 2012

Thursday 29th November

Not the best photo of me, but hay you can tell I was laughing. Sue always looks good!

What fun to attend an Evening with Sue.
Sue Nicholson is one of New Zealand's well known psychic's and a fabulous speaker. The evening had me in fits of laughter, not what one would expect with the event being called  "Answers From The Other Side". I'll admit I was a tad skeptic during the evening. (See even I am skeptic at times too). I was questioning  if she was getting the person who she had come to in the audience to feed her information. But wow those doubts all went out the window when she picked ME out of the audience. (How thrilling aye).

 The messages she gave me were spot on, only close friends know the details so I was a tad gob smacked. It's been a long time since I was on the receiving end of messages instead of giving them.
 Sue is the real deal!   It must take her an amazing amount of courage to stand up in front of an audience and deliver the messages that come through so tactfully too! 

If Sue comes to your town I highly recommend you attend her evenings her style is not dark and gloomy, in fact she is very uplifting and had the audience in so much laughter.

Briar

Oh how we miss Briar - Briar was our foundation queen and was very much a pet. The heartache choice we had to make due to cat pecking order was hard. Briar now lives with Heather (we would have her back in a heart beat) and has a wonderful life. Being honest she is probably happier with Heather who has no other cats. But we still miss her an awful lot. Rehoming our breeding cats when they retired was something we did not like doing - and is the reason we stopped breeding.
Thank you soo much Heather for emailing us the photo of Briar.



Wasn't the full moon stunning last night - fondly known as the Strawberry moon

10 comments:

  1. What a great experience, great photo. When your cats have a new home, it is so good to know how happy they are. And to get a photo, added bonus, cheers from Jean

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even tho we miss Briar awfully, it is lovely to know she is well, happy and adored. Love Leanne

      Delete
  2. You look lovely, what a pretty lady you are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile Thank you - it was a great night out. And fab messages.
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  3. What an amazing experience it must have been to meet Sue like that. I got a moon photo this morning too - it was a great moon alright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to say I'm a Sue fan now! Well worth going if she comes your way.
      Have to pop over to your blog to see if you put your photo up of the moon.
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  4. How that sister moon lit up our courtyard ... it was truly magical. Love the picture of Briar .. what ti-tees, but our Puffie black cat has her beat ! This is an absolutely fabulous picture of you ... I can see your spirit peeking through. Thanks for telling us about Sue ... It's just astounding what psychics and mediums can channel ... I often wonder if it's frightening to them. The universe is such a mysterious and magical place ... and I just try to go with the flow when I can.

    Love and Light,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep our moon was stunning last night, I enjoyed sitting in her energies.
      Sue shared that she had to have counciling after doing a NZ tv show of sensing murders. I never watched the tv show, I'm not a fan of horror or violence so tend not to watch or read that topic.

      Delete
  5. I went and saw Deb Webber and her show a few years ago and enjoyed it. As you say very entertaining.

    Sweet Miss Briar looks very happy soaking up the sun.

    Have a lovely weekend.
    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to google Deb Webber - not being a tv watcher I hadn't come across her before - she sounds an interesting and gifted lady.

      Yes Briar loves the sun and she is soo spoilt.

      Love Leanne

      Delete