December 3, 2012

Sunday 2nd December

Yum yum Pukeko eggs and bacon for breakfast.
Me and my bright ideas, I didn't like them - (could of been mind over matter). Brent ate them and says they taste like pukeko eggs ( a bit stronger than a goose egg.).
The photo doesn't do the colour justice - the yolks were a stunning bright orange.

Garden

Lilac sensation is just coming into flower.
I heart lilacs and plan to plant many more making a lilac alley - doesn't that sound divine!

 The herb marshmallow is nearly in flower.


My white sage is also nearly ready to flower too.

Cattery

 Brent has been busy this weekend working on our lion enclosure - A new entrance / porch with some double doors to ensure there is no chance of any sneaky kitties escaping.

FarmStay Guests...


Rosa
 OOh Rosa is giving Ella a run for her money re being photogenic.

 Jaaaack like Captain Jaaack Sparrow  we fondly call him is shredding another toy - he goes crazy for feathers.. I've put the catnip plant in their run for the night - I wonder what sort of a party they are having... They are both doing well very settled.

Christmas Mouse on the Mantle - AKA (elf on the shelf) - Teenage style...

Christmas mouse having acupuncture treatment for his sore leg...


We have had emails that some MandaBurms friends would also like a Christmas mouse. 
Google to the rescue! 
Our Mr mouse is made by Rosie's Mice and can be found at Piccadilly & co Taihape.  (It looks like my kinda shop drool!) I'm not sure if they have any left but you never know.

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning! From a very soggy but not snowy Montana! Love the mice and your almost blooming plants. Nice to see some green, when all mine is gone now. :) Have a great week! Kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOh I hope you have a white Christmas - this is on my bucket list.
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  2. Oh dear---hope that acupuncture works!!!!!!!!!Looks like I may be on the phone to Taihape today :-) Your Lilac looks beautiful - a lilac walk would be divine. Your guests are too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they have some mices for you.
      Love leanne

      Delete
  3. Wow...Your marshmallow looks fantastic! I had one but don't think it's survived :-/ lol @ acupuncture mouse..I thought he'd become a voodoo mouse hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The marshmallow should flower any day. We don;t do voodoo in this home smile. I bet you can work out whose day it was to set up the Christmas mouse.
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  4. The poor xmas mouse looks like a voodoo doll! The shop in Taihape is lovely! I reckon Rosie would have a hard time escaping from those doors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol no voodoo in this home. I'll have to make sure I call into the hsop next time I go past Taihape - I tried to con a road trip this week to pick up Scarlet our new car but she is coming down on a transporter. Too much to do and sick kids... never mind.
      Love leanne

      Delete