December 7, 2012

Thursday 6th December

FarmStay Guests
 New bedding and bowls for the Christmas guests. The lady in shop thought it must be a posh cattery with such beautiful bowls and bedding.



When you have flash bowls and blankets you need flash cats - Jack was the first to try out his blanket.



 Colour coded to match his tongue 

 Rosa was not pleased with the radio station I had on yesterday - she kept trying to bite the aerial. "Im not ready to try out my new blanket just yet"

 mmm I wont dob in my mates. WHO tried to help himself to the cat nuts - must think they taste nicer when they are stolen straight out of the packet when no one is looking...

Sheep, goats....


Can you spot who's not supposed to be there? -  Plurry neighbors goat is back again.

6 comments:

  1. Very Posh!
    Any cat that gets to stay with you is V Lucky!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! I've been running the cattery for boarders for a year this month, next year we have more plans - fun aye!
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  2. I was going to ask if I could book in....very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welll I hope in a few years humans will be able to too! Soo many plans...
      Love Leanne

      Delete
  3. Your cats and the place you live are beautiful. Are you the romantic looking woman with the large hat in the photo to the right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SMILE I am Aunt Frances by nature - but by looks more a hobbit. SMILE.

      This week Brent and I were referred to being counterculture parents - man was I proud to be called that!
      Love Leanne

      Delete